Calmar's personal stuff
According to some well known book:
Men (male, female), Genesis
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
Out of paradise and dying:, Genesis
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
My Note: 'Die', just like from becoming from a free man (male, female) towards a 'mask' (natural person) and the property of others.
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:
My Note: Just like in a Democracy where 'persons' are playing God over others and know about 'good' and 'bad'... (or mean so at least).
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
My Note: God is defined as a supreme being (legal) - something that owns you therefore - i.e. through creaton. A (natural) 'person' (=mask) created by a state is created/owned by others (the state) and when you act as a (natural) 'person', you HAVE other Gods, you are even a God yourself in a Democracy via voting (forcing your will onto others). Additionally you have a 'graven Image' of yourself (person = mask) and you are therefore fictional aka death - having that mask hiding you.
Problem solving, Matthew
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church (community/jury of 12 etc): but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican (= a collector or farmer of taxes).
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Higher Powers, Romans
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
My Note: True, just that as for a man in God's Kingdom there is no 'higher power' but God the creator (Genesis 1:26-28). As a 'person' (mask, created by a state) however, there are higher powers over 'you as a person', so you shall do what they want .. as their 'property'.
Politics / Business or so:
- Int. Tribunal into Crimes of State and Church
- My Name is Marcus... Servant-King
- Menschen-Mafia Schweiz & International
- Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) Commentary on Universal Declaration of Human
- Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c): A-Man-Zon.com: The Truth Be Told - (.pdf e-book)
- Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) Youtube Channel
- Manbook Blog
- Nikon - Garantie-Erfahrungen
- CSS-Arcosana - billig weil kein Niveau - Werbelügner
- Maeni's "Zaubertrank"
- http://www.cyon.ch / Empfehlenswerter Hosting-Provider
- E-Zigaretten - VIEL gesündere Art zu rauchen
- http://www.zimbu.org/ / Extremely awesome programming language
- http://www.ghisler.com (reiserfs-plugin) / access reiserfs, ext2, ext3 from M$ Win
- http://www.link-gr.ch / (German) Buendner Suchmaschine